فوركس سيدني Having a capability statement is becoming increasingly important, especially if your business is seeking to win government contracts. But what is a capability statement? Some writers describe it as a resume for your business — others call it a marketing document. In reality, a capability statement (sometimes called a capabilities statement) is a bit of both.سوق الاسهم العماني
مباشرة من المصدر A capability statement is a document that tells readers who you are and what you can do for them. Common elements of capability statements can include a summary of your business, your core competencies, past performance, important projects and key differentiators that set you apart. Shorter is better, so we recommend keeping it under 5 pages.وسطاء الفوركس الاستراليين
Some of the points you might include when writing a capability statement are:
- Business summary – a few paragraphs on who you are and what you do. This can include a brief history of your business.
- Your capabilities — this is the core of a capability statement. Be sure to highlight what makes you stand out from other businesses. Begin with an introductory statement and list your capabilities in bullet point form so they stand out and are easy to read.
- Projects and clients – when writing your capability statement, list your clients (if not confidential) and the important projects you have completed. If space permits, briefly describe project goals and how these were achieved. Be sure to include projects that are relevant to the work you are trying to win with the capability statement. It might be best to customise your capability statement to fit the requirements of each potential client.
- Credentials and accreditation – these will be more important in professional service industries. Be sure to include awards your business has received for excellence in delivering its services.
- Insurance, policies and procedures – these can include the types of insurance held and levels of coverage, and risk management policies and procedures such as occupational health and safety.
- Your company data – clearly include your contact information at the end of the capability statement so you can be reached easily. Other information can include your ABN, ACN, DUNS or other identification numbers.
http://www.fiv5starhousecleaning.com/?rabiny=%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%87&42f=f7 سوق تداول الاسهم السعوديه Writing a capability statement does not have to be a difficult exercise. If you spend some time thinking about your business and gather the relevant information, you will be well on your way to writing a capability statement that will help you win more business.اسعر الذهب في السودان