Is your writing clear, error free and easy to read?
Do your business documents and publications create a positive impression?
Editing services are the key to improving your business, professional and technical documents.
The three types of editing services we provide will increase the effectiveness of your writing. You can choose the type of service you require:
- Structural editing — we look at the big picture to determine whether the language, content, structure and presentation are appropriate for your goals and your readers’ expectations.
- Copy editing — we improve and correct each sentence, looking at accuracy, consistency, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Proofreading — we check your document for typographical errors, and correct layout and formatting, to ensure it’s ready to publish.
Our professional services have been used by a wide range of organisations, including businesses, government departments and educational institutions. Since 2004, we have edited thousands of documents and publications including:
- Case studies
- Business plans
- Business award submissions
- Speeches and presentations
- Sales letters and emails.
For a more detailed explanation of the types of editing and proofreading services, visit our Editing and Proofreading Blog.
We have expertise in both Australian and American spelling and usage, and we use the latest style guides for Australia (Style manual – For authors, editors and printers) and the United States (The Chicago Manual of Style). Alternatively, we can create a style guide specifically for your company.
Contact our professional proofreading and copy editing team today to learn more about our services
Please call us on 1300 731 955 or email us to discuss your individual needs and one of our friendly staff will gladly assist you.