Looking for Copywriting Courses?
Word Nerds Communication and Training Services delivers copywriting courses in Melbourne and Australia wide to fit your copywriting training needs. If you’re looking for a shorter course, possibly for an event or association, our copywriting workshop can be tailored to your unique requirements.
Word Nerds copywriting courses will enable you to write more effective copy that connects with readers and generates results.
In-house copywriting courses
In-house copywriting courses are delivered on your premises to boost employee copywriting skills. Before delivering copywriting training, we assess current skills, so we can focus on areas that need improvement. This ensures our copywriting training courses meet the requirements of your organisation and staff members.
Typical Outline of Copywriting Courses:
- Keys to clear and concise copywriting
- Understanding and applying the elements of persuasion – how to make your copywriting more engaging and persuasive
- Knowing your audience and writing to connect with your target market
- Choosing your writing voice – tips for effective usage, tone and style
- Understanding features and benefits – highlighting benefits to motivate readers to act
- Research skills – interviewing, online research and other ways to find the best material
- Storytelling – finding and telling stories that get readers emotionally involved
- Crafting headlines that capture attention
- Writing calls to action that get results
- The copywriting process – planning, researching, drafting, re-drafting, editing and proofreading
- Structuring content effectively for various formats and goals – brochures, sales letters, media releases, websites, etc.
Includes written course material.
Instructor with Hands-On Experiences Teaches Copywriting Courses
All Word Nerds copywriting courses are delivered by Michael Gladkoff, founder of Word Nerds Communication and Training. Michael started copywriting in the early 1980s. Since then, he has helped over 700 companies with their copywriting needs. He has written hundreds of websites, brochures, company profiles, articles, case studies and more. He now draws on his experience to teach business writing. Based in Melbourne, Michael also delivers copywriting courses in Sydney, Brisbane, Darwin, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, and all points in between.
Contact Michael on 1300 731 955 or use the contact form on the right to discuss your copywriting training needs and how our courses can boost copywriting skills in your organisation.