As a Melbourne copywriter, I’ve helped hundreds of businesses – from small businesses to major corporations – since 2005. This has included providing copywriting services tailored to each organisation’s unique needs.
If your business needs a boost in attracting and persuading customers, I’ll work closely with you to make it happen. This includes gaining a deep understanding of your products or services and your target audience. With nearly 20 years of experience, I can work in any format to create compelling content, whether it’s:
- Website copy
- Blog posts
- Brochure copy
- Company profile copy
- Sales emails
- Staff profiles
- Case studies (success stories)
- Social media content
- Landing pages.
As a Melbourne-based copywriter, I’m happy to visit your business to discuss your goals and how to reach them.
SEO copywriter Melbourne
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is a key part of creating effective web copy. If no one finds your website in search results, your website will not deliver the results it should. Creating SEO content that helps your website get found by your target audience. The steps include:
- Understanding your business, your products or services, and their benefits. With this information, we uncover the needs and pain points of your target audience members and what they’re looking for.
- Conducting keyword research. With many potential keywords to work on, it’s important to choose the best ones. For example, we use advanced analytical programs that show us the keyword search volumes and the difficulty of getting these to reach the first page in search results.
For example, if a keyword has 10 people looking for it per month (on average), it’s not worth putting it on the list to rank in Google search results. We look for higher-volume keywords that aren’t rated as being difficult to rank in search results. By finding these ‘sweet spots’, we can accelerate your SEO results. As an SEO copywriter in Melbourne, I’ll be glad to meet with you to discuss which keywords are most relevant and practical.
- Creating the SEO content. Depending on the keywords, the SEO content might work best on a landing page or blog post. Sometimes, keywords might require long-form content (2,000 words, for example), so are more suited for a blog post. This form of content writing can fit into your content marketing strategy. The tone of voice is less sales-focused in informative blog posts and positions your business by showing your expertise on the subject.
- Putting content on your website. This includes creating optimised titles and descriptions. If there are technical issues with your website, it will negatively impact your SEO. As an experienced Melbourne copywriter, I can recommend technical experts to solve website issues.
SEO copywriter Melbourne case study
Here’s a graph showing how I boosted a company’s results as an SEO copywriter in Melbourne. I started working on the SEO in May 2022 and worked on it until November 2022. In that time, I increased their organic visits from around 400 to 800 per month. I achieved this by following the steps above, including creating content for landing pages and blog posts.
If you’re looking for a Melbourne SEO copywriter, I’m ready to discuss your current situation and your marketing goals. There are many SEO companies out there. The problem is that they don’t deliver what they promise. Before I became an expert SEO copywriter, I used three different SEO companies over time. One did an okay job, and the other two were scams. The last SEO company I used (in 2017) actually took my SEO backwards. So I decided to teach myself how to do it so I wouldn’t get ripped off again.
Talk to a Melbourne copywriter now
Get in with me on 1300 731 955 or use the form on this page to get in touch with me.