Need blog writing services for interesting, entertaining and informative content?
Word Nerds can help!
Our blog writing service is focused on producing quality blog posts for all types of businesses. Unlike copywriting – which involves promoting your product or service by highlighting its benefits – blog writing can help position your blog as a great source of expertise by sharing your knowledge on a wide range of topics.
It can help direct more website traffic, which can be converted into leads, and boost your brand’s personality. It can also keep you ahead of the competition, and help you to build relationships with others in your industry.
The benefits of blog writing services
Writing blog posts can provide a great opportunity to improve your business’s chance of success.
This can include:
- Directing feedback from customers: By regularly engaging with your customers, you get a feel for who they are and what they want out of your product or service. It also helps you to adjust and adapt accordingly as trends change.
- Increasing sales: Blogging can help drive sales by boosting brand awareness. It can also improve your rankings in search results – the more popular your blog is, the more you earn.
- Getting more opportunities to go viral and to repurpose content: This can translate into future sales. Reposting content also saves you time and money, and ensures a strong and continuing social media presence.
- Increasing monetisation: Blog posts can be a great way to generate income through sponsored content, Google AdSense or affiliate marketing, especially as your blog grows in popularity.
- Defining your target audience: This helps you to focus on not just creating great content, but the right content for the right people. It gives you a chance to delve deeper into who your audience is – their age, education, background, occupation, preferences, interests.
Web content strategy
Developing a web content strategy is important when it comes to creating high quality blog posts.
At Word Nerds, our business blog writers can work with you to set clear marketing goals to ensure greater visibility in search engine results, and to create more opportunities for on-site conversion. They can also help build up more website and social media traffic in order to attract more customers to your product or service.
Researching your market and looking at what works for the competition is also an integral part of this process: Who are the readers in your target audience? What issues need to be addressed? What has the competition failed to capitalise on?
A good content marketing strategy is also cost-effective, with compounding returns. Although it might not yield big results at first, the next few months should see a significant amount of growth. In a few more years, returns from using blog writing services could end up quadrupling your investment (or more).
Digital marketing strategies
There are a number of ways to ensure that your blog posts reach a wider audience, including:
- Email marketing: Email is 40 times more effective in acquiring customers. Notify readers by sending specially curated messages, which helps to foster strong relationships and boost engagement. You’re six times more likely to get a click-through from an email campaign than from a tweet. Subscribers are also three times more likely to share your content via social media.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Direct more traffic to your blog posts by positioning them near the top of results on search engines. Researching SEO trends and comparing your blog post with other top-ranking results can also translate into clicks. Writing blog posts around common search terms will also ensure that content remains relevant. For more information, check out our SEO Content Writing Services page for more details.
- Creative writing: This can involve using a mix of text, images, video, music or narration in your blog post. Use humour and wit where appropriate to get the attention of potential customers. Present a narrative that explains what your product or service can offer: Provide a clear beginning, middle and end, use dramatic conflict and include a protagonist and antagonist to emphasise how your product or service can solve a particular issue.
For your blog posts to reach a wider audience, you need to be able to generate decent leads.
This involves attracting potential customers to your product or service through a number of different ways (eg. social media, newsletters, e-books, landing pages, podcasts), and building up a sales list. Lead generation can keep your sales list filled with interested customers, which can help you to predict sales.
Using blog writing services can be useful when it comes to generating leads. With the help of a business blog writer, Word Nerds can turn your blog posts into a valuable source for lead generation by creating content that’s helpful to potential customers. A blog writer can also help personalise your blog posts and make them feel more accessible to readers, as well as identify unique angles to explore.
Lead generation is key to business success. It can create more awareness of your product or service online, instil brand loyalty, boost revenue and expand your market. It can even improve lead quality in the long run and result in other business opportunities.
Without leads, a business cannot thrive. That’s where blog writing services can help.
Why choose Word Nerds as a business blog writing service?
Since 2005, Word Nerds has offered a professional business blog writing service to a wide range of businesses, from small business entities to Fortune 500 companies.
With good article writing comes great results. Using keyword research, a content writer from Word Nerds can create compelling blog posts based on subject matter that is relevant to your target audience. Good blog writing can also help boost your organic (unpaid) website visits, establish brand credibility and increase sales, and can be a great addition to social media and email marketing campaigns. Our business blog writers in Australia can also develop a content marketing strategy for long-term projects.
Although based in Melbourne, Word Nerds has a dedicated team of Australian blog writers who work with clients from a variety of industries, and are experts in creating optimised content, no matter the format. When it comes to blog writing services, we aim to deliver the best.
For more information on our blog writing services, call Word Nerds today on 1300 731 955 or email us at email@example.com. You can also get in touch via our contact form at the top of this page.